The Latest and Ultimate WordPress Quiz for Beginners and Advanced Users
MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 2
WordPress MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to HTML5 ( Based on different books & past papers) – Quiz # 2 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “WordPress ( Based on different books & past papers) – Quiz # 2 “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many times as you like
- The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where the timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
- Please wait for a little to load the Quiz
WordPress themes are found here:
The best way to describe WordPress is:
WordPress (WP, WordPress.org) is always a free and open-source content management system (CMS) paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. This is the best way to describe WordPress.
What database does WordPress use?
WordPress uses MySQL as its database management system. This is software installed on your WordPress hosting server that helps to get data when requested. Your WordPress database is also stored on the same server. This location however is not accessible on most shared hosting environments.
True or False: To function properly, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, either part of an Internet hosting service like WordPress.com or a computer running the software package WordPress.org in order to serve as a network host in its own right.
True. To function properly, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, either part of an Internet hosting service like WordPress.com or a computer running the software package WordPress.org in order to serve as a network host in its own right. Without this, WordPress cannot function at all.
True or False: You can only create 100,000 WordPress posts. This is the limit to the number of posts that can be created on WordPress.
False. There is no limit to the number of WordPress posts that can be created.
True or False: WordPress posts can be edited in HTML, using the visual editor, or using one of a number of plugins that allow for a variety of customizable editing features.
True. WordPress posts can be edited in HTML, using the visual editor, or using one of a number of plugins that allow for a variety of customizable editing features.
What is the meaning of a Permalink?
A permalink or permanent link is a URL that is made to remain unchanged for many years into the future, yielding a hyperlink that is less susceptible to link rot. Permalinks are often rendered simply, that is, as clean URLs, to be easier to type and easier to remember. In fact, in another way it is actually a part of a WordPress URL that you have set.
True or False: WordPress does not host free themes at all
WordPress themes are generally classified into these two categories: free and premium. Many free themes are listed in the WordPress theme directory (which is also known as the repository), and premium themes are available for purchase from marketplaces and individual WordPress developers whatsoever. WordPress users may also create and develop their own custom themes.
True or False: WordPress supports the Trackback and Pingback standards for displaying links to other sites that have themselves linked to a post or an article.
True. WordPress supports the Trackback and Pingback standards for displaying links to other sites that have themselves linked to a post or an article.
To access the Admin Section in WordPress, the URL is:
The WordPress admin dashboard, is called as "WP Admin" or "WP admin panel", and is essentially the control panel for your entire WordPress site. It's where you create and manage content, add functionality in the form of plugins, change styling in the form of themes, and more. The URL to access the admin area is /wp-admin.
Quizzes related to HTML5 MCQs with Answers
Might You Like Followings:
- ICMAP – Company Act Quiz # 1
- SAP S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement Practice Exam -Quiz # 1
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 10: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS III
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS Quiz # 1
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Practice Exam Quiz 1