- There will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
PAK Study Quiz 1
Which Viceroy’s tenure was shortest in the Indo-Pak sub-continent ?
On partition of Bengal, Muslims were __________ .
Who launched the Jihad Movement in 1826 ?
Noor Jehan came from __________ to India in the region of Emperor Akbar.
The term “Denudation” means to remove ________ of the earth surface :
The earth moves around its axis like a top and completes one rotation from West to East in twenty four (24) hours, this is called :
Karachi is situated in south of Pakistan in the coast of abrasion sea at the altitude of _________ from the sea level :
The All India Muslim League was founded in 1906 at :
Huge mass of land surrounded by ocean from at least three sides is called :
East India company was established in 31st December _________ .
Equator represents _________ :
Which Mughal King made Lahore his capital for 14 years ?
Nadir Shah was the ruler of ________ .
Sultan Mahmood Ghaznavi was the son of __________ :
One of the world population high density zone is _________ :
The Pashto poets Khushal Khan and Rehman Baba belonged to the _________ era.
In Nehru report, ________ was suggested as National Language.
Presidential form of government was introduced under the constitution of :
Simla Deputation (October 1906) consisted of ________ Muslim Leaders.
Zahir-Ud-Din Muhammad Babur had full command over __________ languages.
In 1739 which Muslim ruler sacked Delhi ?
Share your Results: