ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 5All these MCQs are collected and gathered from CIMA E1 and E2 Books and different past papers and Books to help you to pass the ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management Exam. You can also take quiz related to SAP, SAP HANA, CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 5
- This Quiz is related to ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management ( Based on CIMA E1 & E2 Kit) – Quiz # 5 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management ( Based on CIMA E1& E2 Kit) – Quiz # 5 “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
- Please wait a little to load the Quiz
Aptitude testing is most commonly used in:
Aptitude testing is used during the selection process.
Kurt Lewin's ideas on change are based on the view that change is:
Kurt Lewin's ideas are based on the idea that change is capable of being planned.
Selling at a low price with the intention of damaging weaker competitors is referred to as:
Predatory pricing involves setting a low price with the intention of damaging the competition.
The unwritten expectations that the organisation and the individual have of each other is referred to as:
The set of expectations between an organisation and its employees is known as a psychological contract.
The US, Canada and Mexico are the three members of which trade organisation?
The US, Canada and Mexico are the three members of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
A duplication of data held by an organisation is called:
Data redundancy refers to the duplication of data.
To be of use for marketing research purposes a segmentation variable must define a market segment that has three characteristics. What are they?
Stability might seem like a desirable feature in its own right, but it is covered by substantiality.
Economies of scale and manufacturing experience might help a firm to compete successfully by:
Economies of scale and manufacturing experience allow firms to reduce their costs and therefore compete successfully on price. Economies of scale, such as bulk discounts, mean organisations are able to purchase raw materials more cheaply. Organisations with extensive manufacturing experience know the most efficient and cost-effective methods of producing goods.
Direct mailing, branding activities and public relations campaigns are all examples of :
Promotion includes all marketing communications which let the public know about an organisation’s products and services.
The product life cycle is depicted on a chart or diagram as a line against the variables of:
A product life cycle chart plots sales volume against time.
Share your Results:
Might You Like Followings:
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 10: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS III
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS Quiz # 1
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers