ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 2All these MCQs are collected and gathered from CIMA E1 and E2 Books and different past papers and Books to help you to pass the ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management Exam. You can also take quiz related to SAP, SAP HANA, CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management MCQs with Answers – Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management ( Based on CIMA E1 & E2 Kit) – Quiz # 2 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “ICMAP- M2- Enterprise Management ( Based on CIMA E1& E2 Kit) – Quiz # 2 “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
- Please wait a little to load the Quiz
Dial-back security protects an information system by:
Dial-back security requires users to identify themselves before the system dials them back on their authorised number before allowing access.
An expert system describes:
An expert system could be described as a database built on knowledge and experience.
Which approach to system changeover has the highest risk?
As the direct approach involves the old system ceasing operation completely at a given time, this approach is the most risky.
What is the main financial objective of public sector organisations?
Public sector organisations aim to use their resources efficiently.
'Corrective' refers to a type of systems maintenance performed to:
Corrective maintenance is carried out to correct residual faults. Options B and C are enhancements (perfective maintenance). D takes account of anticipated changes in the processing environment (adaptive).
Many large organisations have established a computer intranet for the purpose of:
An intranet provides a storage and distribution point for information accessible to staff.
The European Union (EU) is an example of:
The EU is an example of a common market, (it developed out of a customs union – the EEC). Transition economies are former Soviet Union states which are moving away from a communist system towards that of a free market.
According to monetarist theory, the primary effect of increasing the money supply is to:
According to monetarist theory, increasing the money supply will increase prices.
Which two government policies support an emerging nation’s import-substitution strategy?
Import tariffs and import quotas support import–substitution. Currency devaluations and industry subsidies are used to develop an emerging nation’s industry as part of a strategy of export-led industrialization.
Data redundancy arises as a result of:
Data redundancy occurs when data is duplicated.
Share your Results:
Might You Like Followings:
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 10: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS III
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS Quiz # 1
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers