ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 1All these MCQs are collected and gathered from different past papers and Books to help you to pass the ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Exam. You can also take quiz related to SAP, SAP HANA, CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 1
- This Quiz is related to ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 1 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, ” ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 1 “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
- Please wait a little to load the Quiz
A company can change its name by passing ……….resolution.
Which of the following statements are true ?
According to sec 297, a director shall not enter into any contract with the company except with the consent of ……..
.………….means a prospectus issued by any financial institution or bank for one or more issues of the securities specified in that document.
The new Sec 60B introduced by the Companies (Amendment)Act 2000 is related to……..
Unless the articles provide for the retirement of all directors at every annual general meeting, at least ………of the total number of directors retire by rotation.
The alteration of the objects of a company must be confirmed by the Company law……..
The Companies (Amendment) Act 1988 provide that the companies should furnish along with the application form for shares or debentures, an………….instead of complete prospectus.
Doctrine of indoor management is an exception to the principle of …….
When a director does an act which is in excess of his powers and company suffers a loss … is liable to make good the loss.
Share your Results:
Might You Like Followings:
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 10: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS III
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS Quiz # 1
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers