Economics Mcqs Online Quiz – Chapter # 1 Fundamental Economic Concepts Quiz # 1
QUIZ Requirements & INSTRUCTIONS:
- This Quiz is related to Fundamental Economics Concepts
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Which of the following topics are studied in Macro Economics?
Which of the following is NOT associated with macroeconomics?
Which of the following is a measure of income earned by a factor of production?
Which of the following is not a factor of production?
Which one of the following is a basic economic problem?
If the production possibility curve moves outward to the right, it means that:
Following concept is NOT illustrated by the Production Possibility Curve:
Which of the following is not an issue in macroeconomics?
Economic growth in an industrial society results from:
The production possibility curve would move inwards when:
Share your Results:
Might You Like Video of Fundamentals of MCQs with Answers