Economics Mcqs Online Quiz – Chapter # 1 Fundamental Economic Concepts Quiz # 1
QUIZ Requirements & INSTRUCTIONS:
- This Quiz is related to Fundamental Economics Concepts
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
The production possibility curve would move inwards when:
Which of the following topics are studied in Macro Economics?
Economic growth in an industrial society results from:
Which of the following is not an issue in macroeconomics?
If the production possibility curve moves outward to the right, it means that:
Which one of the following is a basic economic problem?
Which of the following is NOT associated with macroeconomics?
Which of the following is not a factor of production?
Following concept is NOT illustrated by the Production Possibility Curve:
Which of the following is a measure of income earned by a factor of production?
Share your Results:
Might You Like Video of Fundamentals of MCQs with Answers