Here you will find Financial Trading Terms MCQs with Answers. It is a First Practice Test of this series and hopefully, you will get a very good practice to your Financial Trading Skills.
Requirement: This test is especially for those traders or students who have intermediate knowledge about Finance especially related to Financial Trading.
Financial Trading Terms PracticeTest 1
1. What do you use to look at price and volatility over time in statistical charts?
2. Something occurring within a single day is:
3. A day trader is:
4. Hedge funds generally integrate:
Quant Trading is the most popular out of these options
5. Statistical differences in your financial analysis is known as:
6. DJIA stands for:
7. FINCEN stands for:
8. Warren Buffet started by:
9. Which company has the most expensive publicly traded stock of all time?
10. SpaceX is
11. Where is NASDAQ located?
12. Trading breakout hours are important for:
13. In Forex trading, you trade:
14. Mutual funds or exchange-traded funds are known as:
15. In the S & P 500, S & P stands for:
16. True or False: Funds trades in bonds or other known debt investments are known as "Bond Funds" :
17. MBS stands for Mortgage Backed Securities :
18. True of False: James Simons is famous as a talk show host
James simons founded Renaissance Technologies and is a self-made billionaire hedge fund manager known for revolutionizing many mathematical concepts and even concepts related to mathematical and theoretical physics
19. True of False: James Simons made his fortunate with Quant Trading:
Through technically the correct answer is he made his career with mathematics, this answer is true
20. Limit or qualifying investments using short bets or exceptions is known as :
Share your Results:
Please share this quiz to view your results.