Economics Mcqs Online Quiz – Chapter # 1 Fundamental Economic Concepts Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to Fundamental Economics Concepts
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 600 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
Land, labor, and capital are:
Which of the following statements is false when an economy is on its PPF?
What is the best definition of an economic good?
Government’s role in a modern economy is to:
Which of the statements below does not apply to the production-possibility frontier, or PPF?
Which of the following statements could be used to explain an outward shift in the production-possibility frontier?
The subject of economics includes:
Economic policies can be designed to fight which of the following economic problems?
Which of the following may have been considered a free good today?
Which of the following is an appropriate economic goal for government in a mixed economy?
Share your Results:
You Might Like the Following Video of Fundamentals of Economics MCQs with Answers