Economics Mcqs Online Quiz – Chapter # 1 Fundamental Economic Concepts Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to Fundamental Economics Concepts
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 600 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
Which of the following statements could be used to explain an outward shift in the production-possibility frontier?
Which of the following may have been considered a free good today?
The subject of economics includes:
Economic policies can be designed to fight which of the following economic problems?
Land, labor, and capital are:
Government’s role in a modern economy is to:
Which of the following statements is false when an economy is on its PPF?
Which of the following is an appropriate economic goal for government in a mixed economy?
What is the best definition of an economic good?
Which of the statements below does not apply to the production-possibility frontier, or PPF?
Share your Results:
You Might Like the Following Video of Fundamentals of Economics MCQs with Answers