CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 1
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP 3.1
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Which of the following destructive tests is not normally required for welder approval test for mild steel?
The usual method of assessing the sensitivity of radiograph is by means of a:
Under normal contract conditions, weld procedure approval tests for pipe work are:
You observe centerline cracking a weld that as been made one of five work stations each making similar components. The first action to take is:
Which of the following defects is unlikely to be found by visual inspection.
Hydrogen controlled electrodes were developed principally for:
Which of the following welding processes uses a resisitive heating system to achieve weld metal deposition.
Which of the following units could Charpy V notch energy be measured in?
Applying preheat when welding carbon manganese steel is normally done to avoid:
Which of following mechanical properties of a weld in carbon manganese steel is most affected if the heat input per unit length of weld is excessively high?
Share your Results:
CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 3