CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 1
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP 3.1
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Under normal contract conditions, weld procedure approval tests for pipe work are:
Which of the following destructive tests is not normally required for welder approval test for mild steel?
You observe centerline cracking a weld that as been made one of five work stations each making similar components. The first action to take is:
Which of the following defects is unlikely to be found by visual inspection.
Applying preheat when welding carbon manganese steel is normally done to avoid:
Which of following mechanical properties of a weld in carbon manganese steel is most affected if the heat input per unit length of weld is excessively high?
Which of the following welding processes uses a resisitive heating system to achieve weld metal deposition.
The usual method of assessing the sensitivity of radiograph is by means of a:
Which of the following units could Charpy V notch energy be measured in?
Hydrogen controlled electrodes were developed principally for:
Share your Results:
CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 3