CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 3
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP and Quiz # 3 in this series
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
When open site working, serious porosity in manual metal arc welding is brought to your attention. What would you investigate?
One of the following alloys is non-magnetic, Which?
You would with certainty recognize a hydrogen controlled flux covered electrode from its:
What is the maximum hardness usually recommended for the HAZ of a medium strength ferritic steel weld?
You noticed manual metal arc welding electrodes, stripe of flux, are being used as filler wire, for TIG welding. You would object because:
When the TIG welding Austenitic Stainless Steel pipe. Argon gas backing is called for. This is to:
The steel composition in structural contract is changed form 0.15% carbon, 0.6% manganese, to 0.2% carbon, 1.2% manganese. Might this influence the incidence of:
When hydrogen control is specified for a manual metal arc-welding project the electrode would normally be:
What effect to midthickess lamination in steel plate normaly have when they are located within a weld HAZ?
When manual metal arc welding is being carried out on an open construction site, which groups of welder are most likely to require continuous monitoring?
CSWIP 3.1 Quiz 3
Great 🙂 You PASS
Sorry You FAIL 🙁 Better Luck Next Time 🙂
Share your Results: