CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 3
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP and Quiz # 3 in this series
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
The steel composition in structural contract is changed form 0.15% carbon, 0.6% manganese, to 0.2% carbon, 1.2% manganese. Might this influence the incidence of:
What is the maximum hardness usually recommended for the HAZ of a medium strength ferritic steel weld?
What effect to midthickess lamination in steel plate normaly have when they are located within a weld HAZ?
When the TIG welding Austenitic Stainless Steel pipe. Argon gas backing is called for. This is to:
When open site working, serious porosity in manual metal arc welding is brought to your attention. What would you investigate?
One of the following alloys is non-magnetic, Which?
When manual metal arc welding is being carried out on an open construction site, which groups of welder are most likely to require continuous monitoring?
You would with certainty recognize a hydrogen controlled flux covered electrode from its:
You noticed manual metal arc welding electrodes, stripe of flux, are being used as filler wire, for TIG welding. You would object because:
When hydrogen control is specified for a manual metal arc-welding project the electrode would normally be:
CSWIP 3.1 Quiz 3
Great 🙂 You PASS
Sorry You FAIL 🙁 Better Luck Next Time 🙂
Share your Results: