CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP 3.1
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
Manual metal arc welding of low alloy steels is more likely to be performed with:
Which of the following defects do you not expect to find by visual examination of completed welds?
Which of the following can arise from copper inclusions is a ferrite steel weld?
which of the following defects is more common to weld deposited by the CO-2 welding process than weld deposited by manual metal arc?
Which defect would you expect to obtain in TIG welds in non-deoxidized steel?
Which of the following is likely to give the highest impact strength in ferritic weld metal?
Which of the following methods of NDT would be most likely to detect lack of side fusion in ferritic steel welds?
You suspected that ferritic steel plates, which have been edge, prepared contain crack in the prepared edges. Which NDT method would you use to check this?
For which of the following is pre-heating most likely to be required?
Stress relief is not helpful in one of the following cases. Which one?
CSWIP 3.1 Quiz 2
Congratulations 🙂 You PASS
Sorry You FAIL 🙁 Better Luck Next Time 🙂
Share your Results:
Please share this quiz to view your results.