Computer Science Quiz # 9 – GCSE Topic: Security Systems
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 9 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “Security Systems“
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
These define access permissions for a user:
What is encryption?
What must a user need to decrypt a file?
Typically, what level of access would a student in a school have on the network?
Defines how a system can be secured through specific rules or requirements:
Identify security requirements with passwords :
Law enforcement agencies can intercept data under what law?
A Caeser Cipher uses what in order for decryption?
Software that performs a ‘barrier’ between a potential attacker and the computer system:
Question 22: A user gaining access to a system or intercepting user data without permission would be breaching which law?
Please share this quiz to view your results.
- Quiz # 1 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 2 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 4 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY