Computer Science Quiz # 6 – GCSE Topic: Systems Architecture
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 6 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “Systems Architecture“
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
This doesn’t happen during the Decode / Execute part of the cycle:
This doesn’t happen during the Fetch part of the cycle:
Carries address of the next instruction that will be fetched:
What accurately describes a peripheral?
Which component generates addresses:
What is a property of an Address Bus:
What is transferred down the data bus?
What is the purpose of the accumulator?
This is not a type of secondary storage:
What is held in ROM?
Please share this quiz to view your results.
- Quiz # 1 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 2 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 3 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY