Computer Science Quiz # 2 – GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 2 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “Wired and Wireless Networks”
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
What is cloud computing?
Which of these is a benefit of virtual network?
What is meant by a data packet?
What problem can occur through using cloud computing?
What is meant by latency in the performance of a network?
What is meant by hosting?
What is meant by a virtual network?
Which of these is a benefit of cloud computing?
Which if these terms refers to the maximum rate at which data can be transferred?
Which of these is a correct definition of DNS?
Complete GCSE Computer Science MCQs with Answers
- Quiz # 1 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 3 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 4 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY