Computer Science Quiz # 10 – GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 10 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES“
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Is not used to translate High Level Languages:
Which language translator produces Object Code and an Error Report?
Which language translator is used during the development of a program:
Which language translator is used for Low Level Languages?
Which language translator is used at the end of development?
Which language translator does not convert source code into machine code?
What is meant by source code?
Translates entire source code in one go:
Which translator stops when it encounters an error?
Is used to translate Assembly Code:
- Quiz # 1 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 2 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 4 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY