Computer Science Quiz # 10 – GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 10 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES“
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Which language translator does not convert source code into machine code?
Is used to translate Assembly Code:
Which language translator produces Object Code and an Error Report?
Translates entire source code in one go:
Which language translator is used for Low Level Languages?
Which language translator is used at the end of development?
Is not used to translate High Level Languages:
Which translator stops when it encounters an error?
Which language translator is used during the development of a program:
What is meant by source code?
Please share this quiz to view your results.
- Quiz # 1 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 2 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 4 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY