Computer Science Quiz # 1 – GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- This Quiz is related to GCSE Computer Science and Quiz # 1 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “Wired and Wireless Networks”
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 60 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Which of these is the correct definition of a router?
What is a standalone computer?
Which of these components is internal to a computer and is required to connect the computer to a network?
Which of these is a benefit of a peer-to-peer network?
Which of these is a characteristic of a WAN?
Which of these is a characteristic of a LAN?
Which of these statements is true?
Which transmission media is capable of having a much higher bandwidth?
Which type of transmission media is the least expensive to manufacture?
Where are you most likely to find a peer-to-per network?
Please share this quiz to view your results.
- Quiz # 2 | GCSE Topic: Wired and Wireless Networks
- Quiz # 3 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 4 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 5 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 6 | GCSE Topic: SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- Quiz # 7 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 8 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 9 | GCSE Topic: SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Quiz # 10 | GCSE Topic: TRANSLATORS AND FACILITIES OF LANGUAGES
- Quiz # 11 | GCSE Topic: MEMORY