CA AFC-4 MCQs # 4 : Core Windows Tasks
CS & IT Mcqs for CA, Educators, NTS, PPSC, FPSC Exams
All these MCQs are collected and gathered from different past papers and Books to help you to pass the CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
CA AFC-4 IT MCQs # 2: COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS
- This Quiz is related to Core Windows Tasks Quiz # 4 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “CORE WINDOWS TASKS “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 1200 seconds to answer all questions. Are you ready?
To open a program's Jump list:
Folders can contain other folders which themselves can contain other folders and so on. Such folders are:
The "Computer" icon on the right pane of Start Menu can NOT be customized to display as:
Single-purpose applications such as clock, calendar, or temperature gauge that sit on the user's computer desktop is called:
Process involving moving files from expensive quick-access storage facilities to cheaper but less quickly accessed storage is termed as:
View options deals with:
Choose the best statement among the following:
Essentially personalized properties that can make your files much easier to find are :
To change wallpaper:
What are the two search filters showed by default after clicking the magnifier in search box?
What ts the term used when you press and hold the left mouse key and move the mouse around the slide?
Locking the Taskbar will:
To use an address bar you must:
Program association of file can be changed:
"Pin to" option is available for:
The feature which allows you to quickly preview the contents of most files is:
A user can restore a file from recycle bin to his desired folder by:
If You do not want your computer to store and display recently opened programs in start menu, you will:
Start menu size is also determined by:
Share your Results:
Please share this quiz to view your results.
Might You Like Followings:
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers