CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9 : FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
CS & IT Mcqs for CA, Educators, NTS, PPSC, FPSC Exams
All these MCQs are collected and gathered from different past papers and Books to help you to pass the CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 8: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- This Quiz is related to FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS -II Quiz# 9 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, ” FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS – II “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
When the date formatted cell value "20-august-2020� is converted to number format the value become 44063 because:
What is shortcut key to insert new worksheet m current workbook?
The most efficient way to increase the readability of large numeric values stored m a particular column of an MS Excel worksheet rs to select the column and then:
What if some cells have overlapping conditional formatting ranges?
Which Operator you may use to concatenate text from two cells:
With splitting panes the screen effectively becomes:
F2 is used to:
Co1umn1, Column2, Column3" is an example of.
Which of the following statements is correct regarding 'hide' feature of MS Excel?
Following rs an absolute cell reference of A1.
By setting row height or column width to "O" will make the column or row :
In Excel 2010, following conditional formatting types are provided;
Example(s) of Business Scenarios for conditional formatting ls/are;
A Number is used as Label (Alpha Value) by using
If you enter the lime based on 12 hour clock and you forget to enter AM or PM, excel will take it as:
In Excel 2010, conditional formatting can contain up to :
In MS Excel. a custom number format is:
To keep an area of worksheet visible whilst you scroll to other area of the worksheet is called:
In Excel 2010, If a cell has multiple conditional formatting and "Slop If True" option rs cleared, what does it mean:
In MS Excel, Autofit Behavior in Tables does NOT contain following option;
Share your Results: