Test Your Knowledge in Aws Certified Cloud Practice Test
1) Which of the following is a benefit of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) over physical servers?
(A) Paying only for what you use
(B) Automated backup
(C) The ability to choose hardware vendors
(D) Root /administrator access
2) Which of the below mentioned services can be used to host virtual servers in the AWS Cloud?
(A) AWS EC2
(B) AWS lAM
(C) AWS Regions
(D) AWS Server
3) What is the ability provided by AWS to enable fast, easy, and secure transfers of files over long distances between your client and your Amazon S3 bucket.
(A) HTTP Transfer
(B) 53 Acceleration
(C) Transfer Acceleration
(D) File Transfer
4) Which AWS service automates infrastructure provisioning and administrative tasks for an analytical data warehouse?
(A) Amazon Aurora
(B) Amazon Dynamo DB
(C) Amazon Elastic Cache
(D) Amazon Red shift
5) Where can a customer go to get more detail about Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) billing activity that took place 3 month ago?
(A) AWS Cloud Trail logs stored in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon 53)
(B) Amazon EC2 dashboard
(C) AWS Trusted Advisor dashboard
(D) AWS Cost and Usage reports
6) A company is planning to use AWS to host critical resources. Most of their systems are business critical and need to have response times less than 15 minutes. Which of the following support plans should they consider?
7) A company wants to store data that is not frequently accessed. What is the best and cost efficient solution that should be considered?
(A) Amazon 53
(B) Amazon Glacier
(C) Amazon EBS
(D) Amazon Storage Gateway
8) Which of the following is a factor when calculating Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the AWS Cloud?
(A) The number of users migrated to AWS
(B) The number of keys migrated to AWS
(C) The number of passwords migrated to AWS
(D) The number of servers migrated to AWS
9) Which AWS service provides infrastructure security optimization recommendations?
(A) Reserved Instances
(B) AWS Trusted Advisor
(C) AWS Price List Application Programming Interface (API) x
(D) Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Spot Fleet
10) Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Spot instances are appropriate for which of the following workloads?
(A) Workloads that are only run in the morning and stopped at night
(B) Workloads that are critical and need Amazon EC2 instances with termination protection
(C) Workloads that need to run for long periods of time without interruption
(D) Workloads where the availability of the Amazon EC2 instances can be flexible