Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
All these MCQs are collected and gathered from different past papers and Books to help you to pass the Senior or Junior Auditor’s Test for Job. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts.
AUDITING MCQS with Anwers Test # 1
- This Quiz is related to NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test # 5 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, “Quantitative Reasoning“
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
Objections of routine like cash book, stock register, log books and service book consider settled:
To which of the following authority audit report is presented?
Please select 2 correct answers
Which of the following books are maintained at every audit office for record of objections:
Time period in which reply of objections is required:
Reply of the objections of audit report done in:
Which of the following authority supervise the progress of settlement of objections:
Time period in which first reminder issued for the reply of settlement of objections:
To which of the following authority take decisions about audit objections and further action plans?
To which authority minutes of meeting of audit committee is forward:
Time period in which second reminder issued for the reply of settlement of objections:
AUDITING MCQS with Anwers Test # 2